Best Free Tide Chart App for Android & IOS | Download High Tide Apps
TidesChart is a free online tool that helps you visualize the tidal cycle of the ocean. You can view the tide times anywhere in the world at any time of day. TidesChart uses real-time data from NOAA’s NWS National Ocean Service (NOS) to provide accurate predictions of local high and low water levels.
You can use TidesChart to plan your activities around the tides, find out about beach closures and surf conditions, and even get notified via text message when the tide changes.
1. Tidal Currents
Tide charts are helpful tools for understanding the movement of water in our oceans. These charts show the height of the tide at different locations along the coast. Tide charts help us understand how much water is moving in and out of the ocean and where the high and low tides occur.
2. Ocean Currents
Ocean currents are powerful forces that move water around the world. There are five major ocean currents: the Gulf Stream, Antarctic Circumpolar Current (ACC), North Atlantic Drift, Kuroshio Current, and the Indonesian Throughflow. Each current moves water in a specific direction.
3. Water Cycle
The water cycle describes the flow of water on Earth. Water evaporates from bodies of water and travels across land until it falls back as precipitation. Precipitation eventually flows back into the ocean.
4. Weather Patterns
Weather patterns describe the conditions of air above the earth’s surface. Air pressure changes cause weather patterns.
5. Climate Change
Climate change refers to long-term trends in climate. Over time, the average temperature of the earth increases due to global warming.
What are the best tide chart apps for android and IOS?
We have listed best tide chart app below.
What tide app is Best?
Tides Near Me is the Best tide app as per our research and based on Reviews.
Is tides near me a free app?
Yes tides app are available for free.
Is there an app for tide charts?
Yes we have listed the tide charts app below. Read the full article.
We have listed best tide chart apps for Android and Iphone
1) Tides Near Me – Free
Get tides and currents near you, fast & free.
Tides Near Me focuses on nearby tide stations and current tidal conditions. Quickly learn the time of the last and next tide and current, as well as when the sun and moon will rise or set. Fully automated tide tables, charts, and predictions.
There are no ongoing payments required for up-to-date tidal information on over 5,500 tidal stations in the US
2) My Tide Times – Tables & Chart – Free App
My Tide Times is the only tide tables and forecasts application you’ll ever need. Whether you’re surfing, fishing or just going to the beach you’ll be able to use it to get quick and easy access to the tides. We think it’s the most beautiful tide times application on the market to date.
– Supports over 9,000 tidal stations across over 40 countries (including the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand)!
– Find the nearest tide tables to you when the app opens, so you can get tide predictions no matter where you are!
– View sunrise & sunset times for all locations alongside the tides in the application!
– Moonrise, moonset and moon phase information!
– View currents information for selected locations around the US & Canada! (Simply tap on a tide station, if there’s currents information you’ll see an extra tab).
– Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
– Most locations outside of the UK have up to 30 day charts!
– When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
– It offers a clean interface that you just won’t get from other apps!
– Optimized for the latest iPhone and iPad models.
3) Tide Charts – Tides, Weather & Radar Near Me
Over 7,000 stations around the world come preloaded. No more waiting for tide predictions to download, or limits on how many days into the future you can see.
Finally a beautiful and simple way to view tides on your mobile device! In addition to worldwide tidal estimates, you can see the lunar data, weather forecast, and current radar making your next outdoor adventure as easy to plan as possible.
By default, the application will pick the closest station to you, but picking a different station is as easy as viewing a map of your current location. You can also setup and quickly switch between many stored favorite stations if you need to.
No internet access while outdoors? No problem. This app has been designed to give you tidal and lunar predictions without internet access!
4) NOAA Weather & Tides
Retrieve real-time 7-day hyperlocal point weather forecasts and current weather conditions for worldwide locations from NOAA NWS based on your current location or any location in the world.
Not only are NOAA forecasts the most accurate, they provide unique point forecasts for every square mile which take into consideration all the variables affecting the weather at that point, such as altitude. This is especially useful in locations with highly dynamic weather patterns and is a great tool for being outdoors
5) High Tide -Tides chart near me
High Tide, Waves & Wind Charts will help you find the tides and wind speed tables near you. It focuses on tide stations and current tidal conditions to give you the most accurate forecast. Check the time of the last and next tide or current, as well as when the sun and moon will rise or set.
* Quickly view current and forecasted tide data
* 7-day, hourly NOAA tide forecast
* Interactive tide graphs
* Automatically saves your preferences to the cloud
* Choose from over 800+ tide stations